Pantry Makeover Reveal

You may remember my post back in January discussing my desire for a pantry makeover. After seeing several fabulous ideas on Pinterest, I set out to redo my own... on a minimal budget, of course. Since the pantry is actually a closet, I thought that it does not make sense to spend a lot of money on the makeover.  On the flip side, since I store my garbage can inside the pantry, it actually gets a lot of showtime when guests come over. 

With the help of a few Etsy, TJ Maxx and Wal-Mart purchases, I was able to transform my functional space into something super pleasant.

Before 



I thought I would try a new Instagram-like program that I downloaded on my phone for the "after" photos.  (For some reason, I can't get Instagram to download to my Android.) They turned out to have a rather vintage feel.
After








New Supplies:

Macbeth Adhesive Shelving Paper from TJ Maxx
Vinyl Chalkboard Labels from Bugaboo Gifts on Etsy
Wooden Chalkboard Tags from CCN Designs on Etsy
Plastic Storage Containers from Wal-Mart

I think the shelving paper, which I used essentially as wallpaper, made the biggest impact and provided the quickest transformation. I also enjoy looking at all the chalkboard labels. They make finding what you need quick and easy.  Overall, I would say this was a successful little makeover!

7 comments

  1. Sarah,
    Your pantry looks FABULOUS! What a great job! Now, can you come do mine?!? Thanks for sharing. Nice work!
    XO,
    Sara
    www.SocialSara.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great pantry inspiration! I am so in need of a makeover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so nice and orderly!

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this - I just bought jars to redo my pantry - thanks for all the inspiration! I think I'm going to try shelf liners as wall paper, I was wondering if that would work... New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! It makes my day. Really, it does!

Back to Top