The Covered Porch Designs

I stumbled across The Covered Porch Designs while reading My Sweet Savannah and fell in love with the designer Jenn's products. She creates stationary, invitations, gift tags and pillows using preppy, colorful designs. They are all so Simply Sarah Style!

I was delighted to learn that Jenn offers a design service especially for bloggers. I just received my sample pack in the mail yesterday.  Here is a sneak peak...


Just tell Jenn a little about yourself and she will send a design set especially for you. I don't think it gets much better than that! (Check out the unveiling of this design on The Covered Porch's blog here.)


The personalized bee design will soon be available on her Etsy site. The gift tags will run $15 for a set of 20; the notecards are $15 for a set of 10.



Did I mention the packaging was also beautiful? All the way from the paper sleeves the note cards came in to the shipping label... absolutely gorgeous!

Here are couple more beautiful designs by the Covered Porch:

Personalized Linked Monogram Stationary Collection 
$15 for a set of 10 note cards 
Personalized Monogram Flair Gift Tags
$15 for 20 tags
Pendant Invitations for Birthday Party
$15 for 12 invitations, additional pieces available for $1.50 each

No comments

I love hearing from you! It makes my day. Really, it does!

Back to Top