Julia's Wine Tasting Wedding Shower


As I previously mentioned, I teamed up with some girls to host a bridal shower for one my oldest, dearest friends, Julia.  Julia and I have been friends since preschool so I am thrilled to be a part of her wedding festivities 23 years later.  

I first blogged about the favors, decor and gift ideas found on Etsy.com that would go along with the wine tasting share as seen here.  We would have liked to book the shower at a vineyard, but because of scheduling conflicts decided to host it in-house. 

We provided guests with samples of three red wines, three white wines and a Halloween-themed wine (just in time for the fall season). We also had sparkling white and red grape juice available for the underage crowd.  

{before the tasting}
{after - the big reveal}

We served a wide spread of yummy goodness... particularly, cheese, bread and lots of grapes to compliment the wine.

{eat, drink & be married}
I am a lover all things monogrammed, so of course, I had to purchase personalized wedding gifts for Julia.

{round party tub stand with monogrammed lid}
{personalized, insulated market tote} 
Everyone received a polka dot wine glass as their party favor. 



We wrapped things up with cake made by Brittany's mother-in-law.


Congrats Julia!

1 comment

  1. As I previously mentioned, I teamed up with some girls to host a bridal shower for one my oldest, dearest friends, Julia. chardonnay wine

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! It makes my day. Really, it does!

Back to Top