Posy Floral Designs

My friend, Holly Schweitzer, owns her own floral design business and pretty much does every single wedding in town.  Most of my friends have used her as a vendor for their weddings and have been thrilled with her work. 

Check out one of the latest weddings to be featured on her blog, Posy Floral Designs, below. The pictures below are from my friend Heather's wedding.

Enjoy!




Notice how well the pink pops with the black and white color scheme. 
Gorgeous and elegant!

  
Here are some of my other favorites designs by Holly:
 






Love her work too?  

You can contact Holly at PosyFloralDesigns@gmail.com.

Holly's own wedding day

1 comment

  1. Holly does an awesome job!! Such a great idea to feature her! And I love your new background!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! It makes my day. Really, it does!

Back to Top